Kerala ration card name list | kerala civil supplies department ration card priority list | digital ration card name list kerala | kerala ration card members list | www.kerala ration card details | www kerala civil supplies gov in ration card | kerala ration card colour details | kerala ration card priority list |
Kerala Ration Card List–Tell the people who have applied with the desire to make ration that now the ration card online list has been issued by the Kerala Food Supply Department, now you do not need to go anywhere else to see the name in the Kerala Ration Card List because now You can also check your name in the Kerala Ration Card List sitting at home, you have to apply online for the ration card or you can also apply by visiting the departmental office if you have applied. And want to check whether your name has been included in the ration card list by the department or not, now you can easily see your name in the list,
whose names will appear in the Kerala Ration Card List, they are given to them every month by the Civil Food Supplies Department of the Government of Kerala. Free ration material or ration material will be given at a price less than the market price.Today we are going to inform you through the blog that it has become very easy to see the name in the ration card list, you will not have to go to any office because the department has released its official website, by opening this website you can make your own New name of new ration card issued
What is Kerala Ration Card:-
Ration card is such a document that can be used for the benefit of every scheme, those who do not have ration card are given by issuing ration card from the Food Department of Kerala. People can apply online for ration card. Or for offline application, one has to apply by going to the office of the department, those whose ration card is made, they are given ration material every month at a cheaper rate by the state government.
Apart from this, ration material and financial assistance from the central government is also given to the ration card holders, the ration card is issued according to the person’s financial condition after checking from the department’s side because the ration card is on behalf of the food department. Three types are made from the first APL ration card, second BPL ration card and third AAY ration card, this ration card will help the economic condition of the people on behalf of the department.
The check is done after that a list is issued from the department of those who apply for the ration card, in which the names of those who have applied for the ration card are included. The names of only those people who are eligible for the ration card will be included in the Kerala Ration Card List.Even today in the state of Kerala, the number of people who do not have ration card nor have they applied for ration card yet, such people can now apply for ration card by clicking here.
Help received in Corona period:-
As you all know that due to the spread of corona epidemic in the country, people have to face many problems, the economic condition of the people had become very bad, people do not have money even for ration materials, laborers do not have business. Many people have lost their jobs due to this corona epidemic, although there is some relief from this epidemic, from the government of every state and central government of the country to get the condition in corona. Relief work has been carried out together
Similarly, in the state of Kerala, financial assistance and free ration materials were provided during the Corona period to provide relief to the people from the central government and from the state government’s side so that people do not have to suffer from financial problems for food. In the pandemic, cash was transferred from the government to the bank accounts of the people, but only those people who have ration cards, who are themselves ration card holders, therefore, the central and state governments believe that every citizen of the country should Must have ration card
Eligibility for Ration Card:-
- A person who is a permanent resident of the state of Kerala can apply through the official website of the ration card issued by the Food Supplies Department of the state of Kerala.
- Only those who have been living as a permanent resident in the state of Kerala for at least 10 years can get a ration card.
- Ration cards are issued by the department after checking the economic status of the people.
- The age of the person should be more than 18 years to get the Kerala ration card
- Online application can also be done to make ration card and offline application can also be done.
How to Check Kerala Ration Card List?
- First of all you have to go to its official website to check your name in Kerala Ration Card List, after which its main page will open in front of you.
- Now the home page of this website will open in front of you, in which you will see the option of Total Cards below, on which you have to click.
- Total Cards After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select the name of your district.
- After selecting your district, a And the page will open in which you select TSO Name
- After selecting TSO a new page will open in which you have to select ARD No.
- As soon as you select the ARD number, the list of ration card holders of your area will open in front of you, which is shown in the photo below.
- You can see your name in this Kerala Ration Card List, if your name appears in this Kerala Ration Card List, then soon your ration card will be issued by the department.