West bengal ration card apply form | west bengal ration card link with aadhar online | west bengal ration card helpline number | west bengal ration card website | west bengal ration card application form | west bengal ration card beneficiary details | west bengal ration card complaint number | west bengal ration card form download pdf |
The good news for the people who make ration is that now the food department has started the facility of online ration card application form on behalf of West Bengal, now you do not need to go anywhere for the ration card application form because the department has started its application. An online portal has been issued for this, through which you can now apply online with the help of your mobile phone even while sitting at home.Ration card is the identity of the person, it is very important to have it with every person because without ration card it is difficult for a person to be a permanent resident of the state.
Under this, a person can take permanent citizenship of the state and the country, the process of applying for ration card is quite easy, earlier people had to face a lot of problem in its application, due to which many people still do not have ration card. Now do not delay, apply for ration card as soon as possible, to know about the method of West Bengal Ration Card Apply Form, you have to read this article carefully so that you can easily get information about West Bengal Ration Card Apply Form. go
West Bengal Ration Card:-
Offline application can also be done for ration card and online application can also be done from the Department of Food Supplies and Civil Distribution of West Bengal, online process has been started to make it easier for people to apply for ration card. People can apply for ration card even sitting in their homes, for this they have to follow the article carefully.You will not have to pay much money for online ration card and you can easily fill the application form, ration card is issued by the food department.
Which has a lot of importance in the life of every person, ration card is such a document through which ration material can be obtained at cheap rate such as rice, flour, pulses, kerosene, edible oil, sugar, wheat etc. This ration material can be marketed. The ration card holder is given from the department at a price less than the price and for the application forms of many schemes, the ration card has to be used, without the ration card it is impossible to take the benefits of many schemes for the ration card. The person must be a permanent resident of the state
After which the permanent address certificate has to be given in front of the department along with the application form, then the ration card is issued from the side of the department. Information is made that even today a large number of people will be found in West Bengal who do not have ration cards, now without delay, on the basis of the information given in the article, fill the West Bengal Ration Card Application Form.
|Scheme||West Bengal Ration Card Apply Form|
|Type||All People Ration Card Apply Form|
How many types of ration cards are there in West Bengal?
On behalf of the Food Supply Department, West Bengal, three types of ration cards are issued to the people of the state on the basis of their annual income.
- APL Ration Card– APL ration card is issued for those families whose annual income is above Rs. 30000.
- BPL Ration Card– Only those people can apply for this ration card, whose economic condition is below the poverty line, whose annual income is not more than Rs 20000, such people are given this BPL ration card, in this also food grains are given according to 2 rupees per fort.
- AAY Ration Card– For this ration card, the annual income of the person is equal to those who live very below the poverty line, they are given Yarishna card. given to the holder
What are the benefits and eligibility of West Bengal Ration Card?
- The person who is a permanent resident of West Bengal can apply for the ration card.
- Financial status of a person matters a lot for ration card.
- Ration card is decided on the basis of annual income of the people.
- The benefits of many schemes can be easily taken under the ration card.
- Ration material at cheap rate can be taken through ration card
- West Bengal Ration card can be used as the main document in the absence of other documents
- Ration card is very useful for improving the economic condition of poor people.
Documents for Ration Card:-
- Voter Id Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Pen Card
- PassPort Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Permatanet Address
West Bengal Ration Card Apply Form:-
- First of all you have to open the official website of West Bengal Ration Card
- After opening the website, its main page will open in front of you.
- In the main page, you will see the option of ration card, on clicking on which a list will open in front of it, in which you will see the option of offline apply, on which to click.
- Now another new page will open in front of you in which you have to select the application form according to your area like Urban,Rural
- फोटो में दिए गये ऑप्शन का चयन करने के बाद आपके सामने आवेदा फॉर्म खुल जाएगा जिसको आप डाउनलोड कर ले
- After downloading this form, you have to fill the information that has been asked in it correctly and along with it the photocopy of the documents mentioned in the article have to be attached with it.
- Now you have to submit this form to the office of Food Supplies Department West Bengal and in this way your application form will be completed.
- If you want to fill the online application form, then after the ration card, click on the list in which there is an option to apply online.
- After clicking on the option of apply online, a list will open in front of it, in which you have to click on the option of Application For New Ration Card For A Family.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to enter your mobile number, after which the West Bengal Ration Card Form will open online, which you have to fill correctly.
- After filling the form correctly, upload the documents in it and submit it, after which the process of your online application will be completed and your online ration card application form will be filled.